The PSP 50-225 Allround Single Use Nitrile is a glove made for single use. This preformed glove fits well on the skin and has a thickness of only 0.06 mm (2.5 Mil) very high dexterity.
The glove is latex and powder free for good wearing comfort without allergies. This glove protects against chemical and biological risks, such as oils and fats, solvents and various chemicals. This article also contains the food grade and meets the EN 455 for medical examination gloves with AQL of 1.5. Article PSP Single Use Nitrile has been tested and certified in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and EN standards EN420 / EN374-1 / EN374-5 / EN 455.
- Single use
- Nitrile, 0.06mm – 2.5 Mil
- Medical certificate EN 455
- AQL 1.5
- Latex free & powder free
- High wearing comfort
- Multifunctional use: protects against liquid oils, fats, solvents and div. chemicals.
- Packed in a dispenser box
- Tests in accordance with: EN420 / EN374-1 / EN374-5 / EN 455.