The PSP 50-230 Allround Single Use Nitrile Pro is a glove made for single use. This preformed glove fits well on the skin and has a thickness of 0.13 mm (5.5 Mil) good dexterity and high mechanical resistance (heavy duty). The nitrile glove is latex and powder free
for good wearing comfort without allergies. This glove protects against chemical and biological risks, such as oils and fats, solvents and various chemicals. This article also contains the food grade and complies with EN 455 for medical examination gloves with AQL of 1.5. Item PSP Single Use Nitrile Pro has been tested and certified in accordance with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and the EN standards EN420 / EN374-1 / EN374-5 / EN 455.
- Single use
- Nitrile, 0.13mm – 5.5 Mil
- High mechanical resistance, heavy duty
- Medical certificate EN 455
- AQL 1.5
- Latex free & powder free
- High wearing comfort
- Roughed fingertips
- Multifunctional use: protects against liquid oils, fats, solvents and div. chemicals.
- Packed in a dispenser box
- Tests in accordance with: EN420 / EN374-1 / EN374-5 / EN 455.